Sunday, February 23, 2014

Blog Post #6 PLN's

Personal Learning Networks are a very good way to learn, collaborate, and teach. I am currently making my PLN and it has grown quite a bit since I have been in the field. I feel like this is one major reason I am here because I have certainly had my fair share of help. The more I research, the more I build my PLN. As of right now, one of my favorite tools to use is my MAC computer. It has every thing I need to succeed. I have really come a long way and have learned more about my MAC since being in EDM 310. Not only am I building my PLN (continuing to build), I have also met people in the field that I can depend on for advice and/or ideas which add to my learning network. I believe that as time passes and I continue to teach, my PLN will keep growing and I will keep learning. As I learn more, I can be more able to affect my students in more positive ways. My network is not as big as I would like it to be yet but it will be one day. I know it will be very helpful and it already is helpful in many ways. Overall, my PLN will grow as I go and I am very thankful to know that I can depend on these people or tools to help me succeed.

1 comment:

  1. You are the first person to include his/her Mac in his/her PLN. But I can understand why! I couldn't do without mine!

    ReplyDelete