Thursday, January 16, 2014

What About EDM310

When I registered for EDM310,I did not know what to expect. I feel like this class will not only challenge me, but it will make me more computer savvy. As of right now, I have no fears of this class and have not heard very much about it. In saying that, I feel like this class is going to be a great learning experience. Since technology is only getting better and more advanced, it makes sense to take this class and learn from this class. Im really not sure what the most difficult aspect of EDM310 will be, because most of it is new to me. The only way for me to address a difficult assignment or other aspect of the class will be to just do it, and im very confident that I am able to do very well in this class. I currently have no more questions about EDM310, but I am looking forward to learning more about modern day computer technology.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with this post. Like you, I am very excited to learn more creative ways to use the internet. I hope all of the new things we learn in this class can be taken into the classroom and used there!

    ReplyDelete