Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Post

My passion is teaching and influencing children. I want to enter the field of education because in working as a youth counselor, I have learned a great deal about working with children and I feel like it comes natural to me to teach. It is a very rewarding field and I believe that I can really make a difference in children's lives, not only as a teacher but as a good influence. It is, however very challenging but it is an area that im very passionate about so I love the challenge. I have experience in field as well, as I currently teach Muscogee Creek Culture and history at the Fred L. Mcghee early learning center in Atmore, Al.

Another passion is coaching. I coach basketball and I also love to play basketball. I usually play 3 to 5 times per week and it keeps me active and in shape. As coach and a player I can help children understand the meaning of the game and teach the fundamentals while also teaching good values and morals. This is also very rewarding for me not only as a coach but as an admirer of the game. To see the children learning to play the game, the right way, and having fun while still learning the value and meaning of teamwork is my ultimate goal!



No comments:

Post a Comment